Did You Know
Did you know
- One in five families will be affected by the death of a parent, or a serious accident or illness that renders a parent unable to work, according to the THE LIFEWISE / NATSEM UNDERINSURANCE REPORT http://www.lifewise.org.au/downloads/file/aboutthelifewisecampaign/2010_0203_LifewiseNATSEMSummaryA4FINAL.pdf
- Around 54,000 Australians suffer a heart attack each year, according to statistics from the Heart Foundation. This equates to one heart attack every 9 minutes. http://heartfoundation.org.au/about-us/what-we-do/heart-disease-in-australia
- One in five Australians risk heart attack or strokehttp://www.sbs.com.au/topics/life/health/article/2016/05/02/one-five-australians-risk-heart-attack-or-stroke
- One in two men, and one in three women, are expected to be diagnosed with cancer before the age of 85, according to the Cancer Council Australia http://www.cancer.org.au/about-cancer/what-is-cancer/facts-and-figures.html
- Almost two million adults aged 25 – 64 have had a disability, according to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=10737420537
The following facts highlight just how risky life can be and why insurance is important. These or any medical conditions can happen. When they do, they cause havoc, both on the individual, their loved ones and their finances.
If you got stats like these in lotto, you would play every day because the odds are so good. But when it comes to your life, your lifestyle and your loved ones, these are scary odds.
Find out how you can mitigate the pressure on finances by insuring against medical conditions. Contact us for an obligation free appointment.